Reviews for "Icescape"

I get syuck on autoo release after i have

batteries and cut red wire.

LOL, thanks for playing!

Great game

Lol on It's an alien O fuck XD

Great job!

I played this a while back on MySpace, but it was very buggy there, so it's great to play a good version of the game. This is a VERY hard, but very fun game! It plays to have a well working mouse, ha ha! The grapocs are great, the music is moody and scary and the controls are good. It's a great challenge! I look forward to more!

Psionic3D responds:

Thanks, Icescape 3 will be released very soon!

Sometimes...

Realism kills a game. And in this case, it does. The body temp gauge, while realistic, gets very frustrating as you try to keep it up. It wasn't quite enough to ruin the game entirely, but it did take of a point or two. The puzzles, and exploration and overall presentation far makes up for it though. Nicely done, but I think your Ghostscape one was better. You should make a sequel to that one!

Psionic3D responds:

Yeah, I have removed the temp bar in future icescape games ;-)

Ngh

Puzzles pissed me off, especialy the pressure one, makes me wana kill somebody

Psionic3D responds:

LOL, its hard to make things hard, yet not too hard but not too easy...