For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 2 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Icescape"

Greatish!

I came to the place where something hit the corridor thing from above or smt.. But I can't find out how to get any further (while I was desperatly looking for clues I died because of low body temp..). A little hint or two plz (:

I think it's a great escape game, great 3D graphics and I like the idea about the flashlight and body temp (not 100% original, but it's kewl). And the clothes and pie etc to keep u warm. Anyways, you got to make a walkthrough, if u dun already have.. I haven't check ur profile or anything but u need a walkthrough!
Maybe a later release to keep the exciting non-cheating game-experience of annyoing hard tasks witch u just can't find out is what u have in mind for the walkthrough!

Psionic3D responds:

I will probably write a walkthrough soon, but i'd prefer to let people play it and figure stuff out for themselves initially, as thats half the fun of these types of games ;-)

Thanks for your comments and rating!!

Nice.

Love it, I'm a big fan of the point and clickers.

The flashlight seemed a little buggy to me, and The time limits were too small, but I loved the keeping warm aspect. Keep up the awesome work, I hope to see more escape games out of you!

Psionic3D responds:

Yeah, I think the time is a little quick but the more items of clothing you find the slower it gets ;-)

How do you mean the flashlight was buggy??

and I'll definately be making more, and without such a hard deadline (filesize restriction) in future!!

Thanks for playing!!

Brilliant

I'm really enjoying this game, though I'm stuck on where to put the batteries. A little hint maybe? :P I love how you avoided drawing most things in flash, I think it really makes the game unique.

Psionic3D responds:

Thanks, (have a look in the bin) ;-)

really good

this is a really good point and click escape game, you actually have to think about what you do, plus you have to make sure you keep warm at the same time. I would be surprised if you didn't get a daily award for this. Good job man!

Psionic3D responds:

Thank You!! Glad you enjoyed it ;-)

Awesome!

that was cool, music suited it perfectly, gameplay was pretty cool. It was all abit simple though, perhaps next game you could make the puzzles really complicated but no time limit.

Apart from that, good damn game

Psionic3D responds:

Thanks for checking it out!! Yeah I wish I'd had time to make it so much bigger with more/complex mini games, maybe next time ;-)