Reviews for "Icescape"

Why doesn't the Login and password work on the computer?

The game concept is good, but the constant freezing if you don't find the mints (how mints warm you up is beyond me), and having to start all over from the beginning is a royal pain in the arse. Not to mention that the during cutscenes (like crawling through the airduct) the cool down gauge is still dropping. And like al7121 said, clothing doesn't make any noticeable difference. After freezing multiple times, and then getting to that motherf#@!ing safe (my mouse is jittery and it was impossible to get the dial set correctly within 5 seconds), I gave up.

Why doesn't the login information work?

Why does the password for the computer not work at all? I have tried every possible combination of capitalized and lowercase letters for the password and login (though when you find it, it looks to be all capitalized, which is what i tried the first few times). Then, after my twelfth try, the item that has the password disappeared! I give up: this game isn't worth finishing, with this on top of the time limit that's far too short unless you've played through the game a few times before reaching the point at which you froze to death. Nice set up, but it's so frustrating it goes from being a game to being a task.

F***king Safe!!

This game is actually pretty nice, the creepiness and stuff, and how we gotta find items to survive or we'll die and all. I kind of like the systems, but the safe? The timelimit of the safe really bugged, can you like remove it or something? Otherwise this game is just awesome!

I HATE that safe.

D: This game is awsome.....but the safe! I can't open the dang safe! Why did you put a time limit on that?