Reviews for "Icescape"

The safe is driving me crazy

remove the safe minigame.

After playing some of this author's most recent games I decided to go back to the beginning to play a different series - in this case the author's very first. I was very impressed. You're extremely limited by time and under pressure to find items quickly - it can be annoying as hell at times having to start from the beginning again, but it's a challenge. After a few goes I managed to complete all the accomplishments - though I did find a bug where a puzzle autocompletes itself on repeated playthroughs after solving it the first time.

The downside to being rushed is the atmosphere that could develop only does so slightly. Still, a good game worth playing.

Great game.
A tip for going through the safe, place the cursor farther than the safe numbers.

I like the concept of this game. Utterly brutal, and just epic.