Reviews for "Constant struggle"

Oh snap!

Shotgun's got a sight!

Good job!

Overall Zhenmuron this was a very well done video. You did an amazingly good job on the imagry, and if it's true that this is the first time any of you have used the program... I commend you three greatly. This video was well done, followed a sturdy story line, and was actually funny. Now for my critical part. The facial animations could have been better. I know that you probably did it like this to give a feel to the story, and it was actually OK... but I figure you want the best for your video, not just ok. You put so much time and effort into the backrounds and the setting, and I expected an amazing character model, and then that bent oval walked out on stick legs and I was like.. huh? Make a kickass guy and take the time to animate him a little more and your vid will be 9.5 to 10 material. I like to criticize, so you don't have to even take what I say into consideration if you don't want to, because this movie is really well put together and I plan to watch it again after I finish this review. Good job, and I'm still dumbfounded that this was your's and your partner's first videos... Great job guys, I'll look for more of your work in the future. Meader-OUT!

DEMON BIRDS

Alfred Hitchcock was right about birds.

nice

good work on this thing

AMAZING

fantastic art and a brilent story. Keep at it!