For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 33 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "ASAHK."

great game

It is a great game, previous comments abt how hard it is to fight while being surrounded, well DUH...try fighting wif yourself being surrounded, the author didn't give you mines for nothing. It is a balanced game and a balanced game = a good game, so im giving it a 10/10. Funny concept of going all lengths to rescue a kitty, and animation is smooth. Only thing is...a car is better than a tank is abit lol :X was hoping i can squash people wif it when i saw it :P. Still, it is a great job.

awsome

nice, but there are a few glitches. In level to, you can jump at the edge of the long straight building and it'll teleport you to the opposite side, and when you jump out of a helicopter in the air it messes the game up.

this game is great!!!!!!!!!!!

And they were happy XD

I love this

It reminds me of rage 2 and i love that as well as this keep up the awesome job

dude

he must REALLY be pissed about his cat. it wuz a really good game. you have broguht stick figure shit-kicking to a whole new level. tanks could use alittle more destruction tho.