Reviews for "ASAHK."

Great Game

Fantastic game - easily get the hang of-able (?), nice simple artwork, decent music. But the fighting is great fun! And i really like the whole storyline :P

Cool intro as well.

Not bad.

The only thing i would suggest is a way to skip the intro and some more moves. I really like the premise of the game though. Stick has kitty, Evil stick takes kitty, stick pwns some ass and gets kitty back.

Cosmoseth responds:

hahahha, thank you.

Nothing says "I'm really goddamn lazy" like a four-panel story board! :D

Good Game

Fun Game.

Appropriate music

Nice idea for the intro, but could use a skip button.

I enjoyed it.

The story was pretty good/funny.
But the fighting got alittle repetaitive after while. It would of been nice to be able to have different styles of attacks.

Over all: 4/5

Omg!

Everything about this game was really fun, and exciting. Graphics were perfect, nice gameplay, and nice controls. This is was I call a front page game. Keep up the awsome work, and never stop making games! :]