Reviews for "ASAHK."

''Not Bad''

Need work bro but it pretty cool

LAME

this game has a nice plot but there are to many respawn areas for the enemies you only get 1 life too many enemies appear at once and it could use more weapons and more choices in music

VERY BAD

i never got to pass level 1 i only killed a person then loades came i jumped about and i die D:

One of my favorites

This game is awesome. Everythings perfect on it.

l0l at the guy under me, he gave it a 1 because he doesnt know how to play a game. He has no idea how hard it is to make a game like this. I couldnt if i tried, flash is hard.

more thangs

it need a bigger health syetem,guns,rocket launchers a recording styem emniens revive way too fast when i got the the final level my ass got kicked like 400 guys and fucking counted