Reviews for "ASAHK."

lol

lol, just lol

Lol.

lol, this game was pretty addicting. and to the others, I beat the game without cheats. You just need to stand in a corner, hold down A so the mobs can't attack you and wait till' you get special then use it.

freaking funny

mean sticks stole his kitty :(

Gets boring fast.

The mob pretty much always interrupts you. That and without cheats it seems way too hard.

well...

some big problems i had was bein hit by the enemy interupts ANYTHING you do wich makes it impossable to run when a big group coms after you & are constantly hitting you,& was a giant wave of enemys SUPOST to apper only after your tank blows up? cus thats the only time they did...theres more but i cant remember...