Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "bob's revenge"

Cool.

The controls were not slow, and the attacks were perfect.
The game was not very hard (for me), the only part i died a few times, was the one with many jumps in a row.
The people before me probably played the game by clicking "play this game" instead of "popup" wich causes major lag , and therefore their complaints...
This has been an issue in a lot of games(causing stupid bad reviews), and I really think the staff should do something about it, at least a warn next to the button.

The game really felt great, the music fitted brilliantly, and I loved the difficulty, great job dudes. AWESOME sidescroller.
Keepitup

thedo12 responds:

wow, thanks

and I always choose popup so i never knew about that.

Nice game!

Really fun, but there was a bug on the 2nd axeman, I fell through the ground!
I couldn't die and just lost progress.

i liked it

it's kinda hard to connect hits with the enemies but other than that a really great game!

yeyeyey

nicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicen icenicenice and........nice!!!!! very addictive good work

SEQUAL PLEASE!!

Overall, this was a good game. I would really like to see a sequel, so would like to make these suggestions.
-make it so that the enemies don't walk through you, so that dashing back to avoid attacks can be made easier
-add some different attack animations and attacks, maybe magic (I didn't get that far, so if it's in there, then yay), and different death animation
-BETTER MUSIC. That's my only real complaint.
-a block function.
- Moar enemies.
-Different weapons.
-Character creation.
-Maybe refine the background art a bit more.

Good job!