Reviews for "bob's revenge"

cool

got kinda borin after a while the majorist major problem is that mele guys can stand on u and hit u but u cant hit them other than that it still kinda looked lik he still had 2 arms o well though

Its a start..

The game play was basically really hard for anyone to play, especially for a guy with just 1 arm. Though what I liked about the game is that their was 2 different kind of slashes, though their a back dash...? Besides the fact the back dash had no help with me what so ever, this game is kind of fun.

The art and graphics were not my liking, just take more time to do it, better then getting a bad review saying "this fucking sucks!!!". The blood on which it appears on the guys you kill were awesome. Though when you slash at one of the enemy's, it sometimes misses for me when I'm running at them, when i use "c"

Also i would like to add that you did well with the health potions, those were a big help, though they did increased the health bar... Also wtf the rage gauge for? I see no use of it at all. It justs builds up. The save button is also a issue, if you die you end up back in the checkpoint, but like you said when you die, "if you click menu, all progress will be loss", why can't you add a save button, so when we have to get off a bit and comeback on we can play your wonderful game again.

Their also a other thing I like to add. Even with "1" arm he can still block attacks. It be wonderful if you added a block feature.

Hope this goes alright!

good.. but could be better

Its a real nice game love the story concept and feel.. however several things need improvements..

1.graphics were good and all but i was looking for more animation for like the final blow almost like a cinema maybe?

2.the music was awesome I admit it was real good however the repeating of it is ah well annoying after while

3. few minor glitches and bug a few tune ups wouldnt change

fix it a lil bit more and yeah this game has potential!!!!!

Not bad

The game itself is not bad, but it needs some work. For example, when you are as the same spot as a grunt, they can hit you but u can't hit them. Also in many other cases you see your sword touch them but they don't gain damage and instead they hit you.

-Gerbon

Slightly not too bad

It was pretty good, but it could use a bit of improvement. I noticed that backdashing never seemed to put you out of reach of an opponent's sword, and when you use the power attack, you spin forward so that if you do it to a grunt, by the time you swing your sword, you're on the other side of them and miss entirely. Other than that, it was a pretty fun game.