Reviews for "Something About Us (Bugg Mix)"

Serene play

This is a pretty calming house beat actually. Very enjoyable, could possibly work as a dance and lullaby piece anyways which is always good to see here as well. Also makes you feel real happy just to know that people still provide an atmosphere that makes you feel happy yet sleepy which is always good.

The synths were good and they kept going back and forth with each other keeping the beat going. The bass line was simply lovely to hear. Are those electro vocals I hear? Amazing!! The drums are simple and good to listen to. I enjoyed the build up and then it calms and allows the vocals to run along their path and keep going.

Around 2:38 I enjoy the really soft synth build up that slightly washes away the voice as the voice begins to shuffle around and keep at a good beat which is nice to see. I like the watery sound wave effect you use after then since it sounds pretty cool and the voice slowly comes back into motion later as the tune continues on.

Overall, really good beat you made.

Review Request Club

BuggMusic responds:

Thanks for the review! It made me happy to know that my song made you happy :) or sleepy lol

I tried to make the bassline as funky as the original, and I'm glad you enjoyed them. The vocals are from the original track, and if my research serves me right, they were sung by Daft Punk themselves. Once again, thank you for your kind words.

Scratchy in the beginning

I like it, but it comes across to me as scratchy in the beginning. It seemed to pick itself up as the melody goes on. It then gets gradually better, and I begin to enjoy it ^.^

There's some work for this, but nothing too far from good.

<3 nice.

Review Request Club

BuggMusic responds:

Thanks for the review! I've heard a couple times that my starting beats are too loud or scratchy etc.

I'll work on this, and try and make something less inyourface :D

Good but needs serious mastering

I didn't mind the track itself but the mastering is very off.

BuggMusic responds:

Thank you for your feedback. Listening now, I can hear you are right. Funny what you can discover from other people's ears :)

Great track

You did a really good job of making this track your own. I fucking love it. 10 stars, 5/5.

BuggMusic responds:

Thank you so much, this means a lot, it really does!