Reviews for "Is this the dream?"

Very nicely done

Pretty nightmarish dream. When you're stuck at point where your choice is against your will, but it still happens...
As for graphics and animation, it was all very nicely done. I've spotted only two small things. 1. The eyelids of that more "realistic" girl were much too big, and their black oulines pretty much disturbed the picture. 2. When she was approaching that yellow shining ball, then her shadow shouldn't be over the ball, well, because the ball was shining *smiles*. Unless it wasn't, but I think it was.
I've voted 5.

amazing!

I relly enjoy your art style. I've only seen that form of art style once in the whole NG website.
The music also set the mood for the video!

Great job!

5/5

Very Interesting Movie

But it was a little strange for my taste but I voted 5 anyway because it looks different

Delightful...

I didn't notice how long it was. Guess you could say it captivated me. However, there should have been something at the end.