Reviews for "Is this the dream?"

...

you should read call me joe

good

i appreciate ur imagination and creativity but i didn't get what u want to show in
ur animation .

Interesting

That was done quite nicely, I rather enjoyed the bits of poetry shown every once in a while.

Not Bad But...

look I have gr8 respect for that flash but it's not to my tast it's good but very odd gr8 now I'm rambulling lol but yeah I have a gr8 respect for flashes like this but they are not what i like to see (wach) so um... I don't really know were I am going with this lol but as i sed I respected your flash but i didn't like it best of luck from now on. =[ ;)

Psychedelic

That was really strange and awesome.

I really liked the style that the flash was done, and enjoyed the intermittent lines of poetry between each scene. The music really matched the sequences right on, and the flash gave off such a dream-like impression. The conclusion really feels to tie it all together.

Some animation and graphics could be done a little better, unless that was the style (e.g., lying down in bed, the head and hands seemed to pop out more at me). However, it still felt to contribute to the overall style.

Overall, I really liked it and it was awesome!

Thanks for sharing [your] dreams!

~Dayne