Reviews for "The Strangers"

Cool

Cool game. Needs sound FX for gun shots, better graphics definately for a 5 frame game (including the map), and the communications need to be voiced, not read.
However it was cool that you could switch positions. It's definately awesome concept, but improve in those areas and you will have one awesome game.

wow

dude this is amazing i cant seem find those strangers
i put my snipers on the menace wow very hard cant seem to finish this il give it a 10 even i cant finsish it but someday
i might improvce like that shooting
wow hard can you just tell me were pm me pls
i want to see whats the look of it please
pm me kicker12334 thank you

really good

looks really good, but there's a problem with the eighth stranger, when i zoom in on him, he just dies, but he still shot the dude. on the first level.

I give it a 9 because of the effort

It was a great idea for the game but I had no idea where the enemy was.

Great game

Great concept, magnificent animations, stunning graphics and it puts up a great challenge. You did a fine job on this one, by only complaint is, once you kill around 2 targets, it takes around 1 minute to do so, so if you die you have to start over, next time why don't you implement a "Checkpoint" system so you can resume at the point where you just killed your previous target. I think this will make a lot of people happier.

Overall 9/10 Great work.