Reviews for "The Strangers"

ok game but........needs more work

Slow, frustrating, and very hard.The controls were a bit confusing and cumbersome too and after 3 failed attempts at finding the second sniper I'd had it. its a good game but take out the dark screen its to hard like that. by the wayThe controls were a bit confusing and cumbersome too.should have made it better the controls.

Needs work

Slow, frustrating, and very hard. After blowing my first couple tries completely, I sort of figured out how the game worked. But after 3 failed attempts at finding the second sniper I'd had it.

Eh...

Good idea and nice art, but the gameplay wasn't implemented very well... I think it would be hard enough to find the shooters without blacking out the screen. The controls were a bit confusing and cumbersome too.

Amazing

What an amazing example of how a game should be! The tutorial gently lets you into the game, with a simple step-by-step. The walkie talkie to futhur guide you is nice too. Graphics are awesome, as is the gameplay. I'd love to see more games of a similar style. 5 stars.

Hard, but good

Really nice game. The graphics and animation are pretty superb, but the difficulty might be a little much for someone new, or not used to the somewhat steep learning curve. Either way, great job. Keep it up.