Reviews for "Sam D. Hyde-A Day To Remember"

Sweet track

This is pretty awesome, well made guitar parts, drums are pretty solid but if you turn down the bass kick on the drums the bass drops would probably have better effect.

TheRealSam responds:

Yeah I know about the kick and bass drops, I lowered those on my more recent recordings. But here, I just don't feel like going through the whole mixing process again. Anyway, thanks for the review :)

respect

could i put this on in my bed room to see if it could help with my musical ear

TheRealSam responds:

Yes you could, but I'm not sure if that'd help :p
Thanks!

Very well done...

This is absolutely an amazing work of art. If ever there was an epic fight/battle in one person's life this would have to be the song for it, truly it would be a day to remember.

TheRealSam responds:

The lyrics were about the end of days ahah, the ultimate battle between good and evil :p No escape left for mere humans but death x)
I think it fits the mood quite very well yeah :)
Thanks a lot!

Sick!

Sick bass drops and guitar riffs that just blow me out of the water. Keep up the good work and keep laying down stuff like this. Downloaded it to a cd and now listen to it in my truck. When i have the sub on the bass drops rumble the block I love it. How do you do your drops?

TheRealSam responds:

I firstly got some on a CD which contains the files of our studio recording (for us to be able to get the samples and stuff if we wanted to throw em during our shows). This is basically a 2 sec audio file with a burst of low frequencies ahahah, try to google "808 drop", you should find some stuff to play with ^^
Anyway, thanks a lot for the review! :)

again a another great song

just um could you try to put a drum song on here i would like something to play thats not just guitar

TheRealSam responds:

Didn't really understand what you meant here, you'd like me to post a drum only track on NG? If yes, I'll see what I can do ^^
Thanks a lot man!