Reviews for "Sam D. Hyde-A Day To Remember"

Sick!

Sick bass drops and guitar riffs that just blow me out of the water. Keep up the good work and keep laying down stuff like this. Downloaded it to a cd and now listen to it in my truck. When i have the sub on the bass drops rumble the block I love it. How do you do your drops?

TheRealSam responds:

I firstly got some on a CD which contains the files of our studio recording (for us to be able to get the samples and stuff if we wanted to throw em during our shows). This is basically a 2 sec audio file with a burst of low frequencies ahahah, try to google "808 drop", you should find some stuff to play with ^^
Anyway, thanks a lot for the review! :)

R'lyeh rises!

Surpringly wonderful! This song really made me think of the Cthulhu Mythos. Then I started reading the reviews and I was very surprised to see a response where you said "I'm not Satan, I'm Cthulhu." Great job!!!

TheRealSam responds:

Of course, this is obviously Cthulhu inspired!
Iä! Iä! Cthulhu Ftagn!
Thanks for the review! :)

Its the Anti-God dude

this is awsome for my ears =3
its soooooo goood

TheRealSam responds:

Ahah that wasn't realy my intention to be Anti-God, but neither pro-God ^^
This song was just meant to be about the end of days eheh, biblical or not, wathever, just skyscapper falling down with huge meteorites crashing in the streets you know. ^^
Thanks a lot for your review!

Satan is among us!!! and plays guitars!!! hehe

Uhhhh huhu! greeat song my ears are bleeding now! A little price to pay for such a great song!!

TheRealSam responds:

No you must be mistaking, I'm not Satan, I'm Cthulhu.

Thanks a lot for the review! :)

Very well done...

This is absolutely an amazing work of art. If ever there was an epic fight/battle in one person's life this would have to be the song for it, truly it would be a day to remember.

TheRealSam responds:

The lyrics were about the end of days ahah, the ultimate battle between good and evil :p No escape left for mere humans but death x)
I think it fits the mood quite very well yeah :)
Thanks a lot!