For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 18 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Corpsey's Christmas Feast"

it was ok

it was terrible and it certainly isn't garbage. It just nothing new, good try I liked the fact you put some effort into this at least.

fun to play but

there's a bug, you don't die. It just refills your health back to 100 but besides that it's a pretty solid game.

SpinningCubeClock responds:

Yeah but when your health reaches zero, you lose a life.

I loved this game.

It passed the time for a few minutes. Definetly going on my favorites.
10/10 and a 5 from me.

Hahaha

Pretty fun but not a lot of variety. By level 15 I kind of had a head ache.

Loved the music tho.

You should make a second one for next year where the power ups a more abundant, and you can actually shoot stuff, and maybe if you, say, hypothetically, got all the elves on one level, you get something extra or somethin, I dunno. Just a thought.

LOVERLY

I really enjoyed it once you changed it around a bit, very addictive and good fun.