Reviews for "Electric Fishtank: Shit!"

heh,

That really wasn't bad, there is the occasional good LL flick and this so happens to fall into that category. Only gripe really is that the lock expressions could have been a lot better. Shading was really nice.

Krebskopf responds:

Thanks, glad you enjoyed it. With the lock expressions I agree I didin't go too far in to it, but I know from experience that it can turn in to some pretty tedious work so I just used what I could get away with to help deliver the lines and so forth.

alright

did u guys get stevin hawkin to do ur voices?? prety funny and i wouldnt mind a halucinagen like that except i wouldnt want it made of fermented shit and piss hahahaha....good one tho

Why not...

Funny but a little wierd...

Hmm.

I wonder how many kids actually tried to get high off of crap and piss in a bottle after this.

Meh.

People at my skool were talking about doing this stuff. They were jokin, though. Heh.

Stick with salvia!