Reviews for "Chaos Sonic Chapter 1"

Hey! Not bad at all!

I'm not entirely comfortable with the idea of Knuckles being dead, and that light blue colored Sonic looked very much like Nazo from Chakra-X's movies. But didn't you know that he has a black form called Dark Super Sonic?
I'll tell you the details another time, but think about these. Until then, HURRY WITH THE NEXT ONE!

knuxrouge responds:

Knuckles' "death" is relevant to the story.
The Chaos Sonic/Nazo resemblance is entirely coincidental, I give you my word.
I am aware of Dark Super Sonic, what does that have to do with anything, I do not know.

You can't rush a masterpiece, it will be coming out--but I can't say "soon".

good good good

hey knuxroug this is very good man keep it up
i have it in my favorites good job

knuxrouge responds:

Thanks, I'm glad you liked it.

great

I'm looking forward to the next episode of the series the bad thing is if u hold down the space bar it skips to a new text screen maybe u should make it so u have to tap it once on every text or something

knuxrouge responds:

You don't have to hold it down, just press it once.
But thanks for your review, I'm glad you liked it.

(title in work)

^^Good Points^^
You definitely put a lot of time into this movie. The sprite usage of backgrounds and foregrounds and the way you animated them is very good, and I liked the different music throughout. The storyline was pretty rich and it was fun to read everything that went on throughout.

^^Needs Improving^^
I don't really watch too many sprite movies so I don't have anything to compare this to. However, what I can say is that I would like to see buttons for moving along rather than pressing space. For a while I was just right clicking and hitting play to move along. The music was kind of annoying when it only came out of one speaker too.

knuxrouge responds:

Thanks for your review, I want the sound to fit optimal head phone quality, but I see that thats just my opinion. There won't be so much manual text passage in the next Chapters.

Great!

Sure seems like you spent a lot of time and effort on this production. The animation/graphics is, unlike most sprite animations, intense and full of special effects. The plot itself is nice and interesting to follow and the movie is long. Great music to accompany the story, all fit in nicely within the VG genre. I'll be sure to reccommend this to a collection. Great stuff. Keep it up!

-cd-

knuxrouge responds:

Thanks for your review and recommendation.
I'm glad you liked it.