Reviews for "Chaos Sonic Chapter 1"

Almost perfect

I loved the flash. The story is pretty good and animation is smooth.

The bad things were the lack of sounds when hitting and the little amount of text that fits in the box aka the text is too big, which required to press space too much. If these things won't interrupt in the next chapter it'll be perfect.

knuxrouge responds:

Thanks for your review. I had the spacebar function for those who can't read as fast as others.

5/5

The animation was a bit subpar, and there was an apparent lack of SFX, but it managed to hold my attention. I just hope the next chapter it a but better.

Some things, you may want to increase framerate a small amount, and adjust falling speed.

knuxrouge responds:

Noted, the movie lags a little and some tweening was a bit abstract. There was SFX, but in limited amount and use. I'll talk it over with my collab members.

Great, I'm looking forward to the rest.

I'm a big Sonic fan and I love sprite flash, but I think that to really make this great you should zoom in on the characters in future episodes. Since they didn't move to much during the dialogs, they looked small and insignificant. Other then that, great job.

knuxrouge responds:

Noted, thanks for your review.

good sprite flash :)

i dont usually like sprites, but good movie still needs a fair amount of work tough, also the spacebar control should be removed that really pissed me off -.-. still good flash 7/10

-Review Request Club-

knuxrouge responds:

I'll see, what I can do. Thanks for voicing your opinion.

good flash

good story and good sprites. i hope, the second chapter is finished soon.

knuxrouge responds:

The next installment will take a minute, but thanks to you reviewers, I'm taking notes to make Chapter 2 even better.