Reviews for "Abandoned Outbreak: Part2"

nice

that is a really nice animation, keep up the work

Damn good flash...

...your devoloping here
Saw this is on the front page after not being on NG for about a month a thought"brilliant wanted to see how this flash was getting on"
Great animation, loved the way you cut corners with the animation, very skillful. All in all bloody good work 10/10

Pretty Cool

without displaying any spoilers, lets just say the moloch's "talent" surprised me. Very well done, If a little short. (but you've covered that :D )

Not much I can say that hasn't already been said. Very well done.

Hopin to see more from ya soon.

pretty good

I'll keep it short and won't just repeat what everyone else has said. So, skipping the praise for what's good, here's what has room for improvement:
1) textures-I know that's a hard one to deal with, but its worth looking into, if you feel like putting in the extra effort.
2) eyes-they're a bit big. Personal style choice? If so, more power to you. If not, just make them a bit smaller.
3) legs-while the walking/running animation looks great (not too common on NG!), his legs are SHORT! Again, maybe its just your personal choice, but I think it makes him look like a midget.
Otherwise, great job. Keep it up!

Nice Stuff.

Are you going to be doing a third one for closure or are you leaving this as a cliffhanger type of thing?
With the computer and items at your disposal, I thought you did very well with what you had, please try to keep it up, you do deserve more credit. =)