Reviews for "NGHH'11 - Tsog - Eternalxiii"

Dopedopedope

I dig the fact that you chose Portishead. A lot of subtle things going on here, I'm going to have to crank this when people aren't sleeping so I can hear everything in its full glory.

Thanks! xD

Yeah this one has a bit more depth than usual for me :) I actually did a bass! Hehehe, It's just not overbearing like I normally do it xD

Nice...

It almost makes me hate patchouli-stinking hipsters a little bit less. The scratches aren't completely horrible. I listened to this for about 20-25 mins before I forgot what I clicked on or why... I appreciated the escape. Rarely do I find myself lost in music these days. Kudos. 5/5 10/10

EternalXIII responds:

Thanks! Glad you liked it xD

Very smooth...

I think the scratches add a nice touch. You really did a great job on this one, man. It's just so outer worldly...

It really does take you to another place..

EternalXIII responds:

Thanks! Really glad you dug it xD

It's a little minimalistic, but I like this one! lol.

portishead is awesome

So is this track. Deff did a good job capturing the vibe that they give.

Thanks for the review.

Lovely JUST lovely

I really dig the atmosphere in this, real slow mellow vibe throughout the track!
I do dig me some portishead, i most def got a nice trip hop vibe, now imma smoke me a bowl and listen to this lol

EternalXIII responds:

I wouldn't be telling the truth if I said hadn't smoked some mean ass chronic when I made this xD