Reviews for "Buetz Mich"

Kölsche Jeck ftw

Da bleibt nich viel zu sagen, nur Kölle Alaaf!

n1 one

cool, endlich ma n deutscher flash^^.

I like th animation :)

Duuuuude some great concepts there I am defo buetx Michised :). Nice and smooth kinda got a pop art feel, I'm sure I've seen more of your other stuff too :/

:( im scared

this is scary...
but i liked it D: butt mish!
stay(sic)

Wootz

And here I was earlier today looking through all the Frommeyer stuff I've missed since madness day, then I find this on the front page when I got home!

Loved it lots...Its animated with the tried and tested buzzy-ass style which never ceases to amaze...Throw in a few characters of old, a band that no one understands and voila! Front page!

Cheers for keeping your stuff going cause I missed it :3

Sqeezy responds:

mmh yeaah havent done a shit since madness day. and i rly didnt expect this to be frontpage material. but im glad. thanks