Reviews for "Buetz Mich"

JIBBERISH

HEY...IT"S BEEN BULTZHITVIED! blutzied! na na na na BLUTZVICH na nannanann lal lanan ana Hey now,,,ITS BEEN BLUTCHIVISED! or...something like that. I want this on my ipod

these guys will hit it big.

Catchy tune XD

This song is soooo catchy, and the style and randomness of the animation suit it well. Cheers me up for the day!

Where can I find the lyrics of this song?

I wish i was german.. =;(

nicht so schlechtes, untertitel deinen pfosten, so jeder kann verstehen

probably broken german there, i dont know my german too well

unglaublich

that was great catchy toon and i love german so i liked it, a little too random in some parts tho. ich finde das sehr gut auch

Im very demandinggg of you

i like the pattern of the leopard print and the song, i dont like seeing so much recycled things though.. i almost prefer it when you just got too lazy to lip synch it and you left his face blank, instead of just seeing madness animations etc.

Hopefully on the next one you wont just recycle stuff from this one.