Reviews for "Buetz Mich"

lmao

i dont even know what its saying and i cant get it out of my head :3 awesome work!

Entertaining!

Quality work visually!

If I understood Germen, I'd review the lyrics.

Alaaf Alaaf Alaaf

I'm a huge fan of your ways to animate, LSDMT really gave me the creeps with headphones on at 5am!! 38hours has so much pure energy+Schwedenrock, gets me up everytime i'm down!! anywho, gotta write about THIS animation, right? ;)
Had all it needs for a Bandvideo, really loved the "introduction" of the 4 members and how you supported certain sounds in the animation (like the 2 Questionmarks popping in after "bis du ä dobbmodäll??" lol) darn.. gotta stop now, made me hilarious to here german local bands on an american website while hanging around in Barcelona.. keep it up man, future is for all of us !!!

dontr like

if you whould understand german you whould now that they thing bad german and havent a good text

great

i saw a clock in there tim! (nice work)