Reviews for "Buetz Mich"

Damn

The drawings are soooooooooo smooth and the animation amazing.

Sqeezy responds:

why thanks, youre hot.

Timmy I have seen it before.

Loved it then too :P

Great fbf ;)

That was wild!

SQUEEEEZY!!! nice to see you getting front page again. yeah, that other german MV got my brother all up into gentleman. but yeah, as always, keep on truckin!

Very interesting.

I thought it was a pleasant change to hear some German music rather than the normal type of audio you hear on Newgrounds. I wasn't upset at all that it was in German, in fact I think it just made the submission all the more fun to listen to. I think that even if you had added something like subtitles to this, it could've ruined it. I viewed the voice, like you said, like another instrument itself, which is what it really is. I think that if this was somehow translated into English, people could have focused too much on the lyrics and not on the video or other audio of the submission, and both of those were really good. I have two questions for you, though. First, how and why did you find this particular band and song? And, what does Buetz Mich mean in English? I was wondering since the band is constantly saying it throughout the song. Really great submission, though. I think this submission deserves much more than a ten, if possible.

Sqeezy responds:

Mmh <3 thanks for your words.
My dad worked with them and one of dem dudes helped me keep my files back when I lost everything due to a houseburnage (ohlol)
and yeahh I did them the favour and made them a musicvideo. I think EMI fucked up publishing it in any proper way though.

anddd Bütz mich is "kölsch" and would mean Kiss me translated.
Thxthx

Amusing

Another great submission, will be looking forward to your next!