Reviews for "Knight Tactics"

Are u sure this is youre first game??

This looks like the tenth game a guy made not the first,it's really awesome!!!
It has great gameplay (I loved FFTactics and it reminds me of it!!)
The graphics do the job,and thats all you need,the game is BIG as well for a flash but because of that u should have a save button THAT WORKS PLEASE mine wont work :(
I know that no game is perfect (it has the odd glitch)but come on haters of this flash
you cant hate a game because sometimes an odd glitch gets in youre way!!
(Ps.This is the first tactics game on newgrounds i think so WELL done!!
Pros/Cons
+Big game
+Reminds me of FFTactics
+Great gameplay
+First tactics game on newgrounds
+THE BEST FIRST FLASH GAME EVER!!

-The odd glitch
-save button dosn't work

Score:10/10+5/5
Favorited:Yup!!

Final comments:Make a sequel!!!!!!!!

great but..

i loved the game twas good but i got stuck on level 12 because it never went past the opening scene

You guys are morons.

Honestly, some people are such morons.
Giving a game a low rating because it's similar to a PS1 game?
You might as well say FF Tactics sucks because its like Shining Force.
Besides, let's think about this:
FFT was made by Square, a company that freaking makes video games.
This game was made by a single person.
Even if it was EXACTLY the same as FFT, it would still be impressive that one person could accomplish that.

Anyway, I really enjoyed this game.
Keep up the good work and don't let the bad reviews get you down.

For your first game, this is pretty amazing!

Excellent job at trying to recreate the feel of FFT for the psone. It's obvious that it's mostly a copy of it (though I've only played the first couple of levels) but you shouldn't be ashamed of that.

PLEASE keep working on an improved version of this, you could be looking at a flash game to be remembered. Improved graphics, better dialogue, hand-drawn characters next to text.... the sky is the limit.

You got my respect - you've played FFT so you know what could be improved. But like I said, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE do not give up on making a full-fledged high-quality game.

lautan responds:

Thanks a lot. Now that i've gotten a lot of feedback I know what I have to improve on. I'm not giving up anytime soon. There will be a KT2 but not for a while because I want to finish my other game ideas. So this is just the beginning. :)

its ok