Reviews for "Knight Tactics"

yes a good game for a first timer

ur game is good and very challengefull the musics makes it better

Just like Final Fantasy Tactics

But i'll forgive you because FFT is my favorite game of all time. I liked this quite alot. Sure to become one of my most played online flash games. You should keep this going with updates and more classes and possibly multiplayer. Now that would truly rock. Thanks for the game.

lautan responds:

Thanks. I'm considering making a sequel, there will be multiplayer for sure.

It was pretty fun

That was really good for some internet game nice work keep it up!

I miss FF Tactics

I like it, a lot this brings back a lot of memories. My only real complaint about the game is you. Yours saying that you did not copy FF Tactics for the Playstation 1. Truth be told you did. I haven't played threw the entire game yet but lvls 1-4 are a direct copy of the game down to where the players are. your missions 1-5 is a direct copy of the story line minus the name of the clan and the princess. All the characters are the same as FF Tactics. Except i cant put enemys to sleep and strip them naked of all their belongings. Now i can't call you a liar or a cheat or anything like that because it's been going on for hundreds of years already copying one thing from another.

When you do Knight Tactics 2 (because we all know you will *grins* )please don't copy FFT for the GBA. The story was bad enough in the game. Adding Items and equipment would also be great.

As Far as Gameplay and graphics goes though you did a good job. would be nice if charaters couldn't walk threw other chars. Graphics are good. Music sounds a lil familar but i'm not sure from where I dunno if Justin Durban has any other music thats more mainstream or what.

It's not often i review a game but I'm definitly looking forward to see what you can do.

lautan responds:

Thanks. For KT2 i'm going to try some new things and experiment. I will of course do my best to make it as unique as possible to avoid knight tactics 1 all over again. :)

Nice

Dam must have been hard to program all of this. Maybe you chould make a "block" function, and a skip function (so you dont have to go through all the steps) This game is the best tatic game ive seen so far.