Reviews for "Knight Tactics"

Are u sure this is youre first game??

This looks like the tenth game a guy made not the first,it's really awesome!!!
It has great gameplay (I loved FFTactics and it reminds me of it!!)
The graphics do the job,and thats all you need,the game is BIG as well for a flash but because of that u should have a save button THAT WORKS PLEASE mine wont work :(
I know that no game is perfect (it has the odd glitch)but come on haters of this flash
you cant hate a game because sometimes an odd glitch gets in youre way!!
(Ps.This is the first tactics game on newgrounds i think so WELL done!!
Pros/Cons
+Big game
+Reminds me of FFTactics
+Great gameplay
+First tactics game on newgrounds
+THE BEST FIRST FLASH GAME EVER!!

-The odd glitch
-save button dosn't work

Score:10/10+5/5
Favorited:Yup!!

Final comments:Make a sequel!!!!!!!!

Nice!

This game is really cool, but the game have a few bugs and imballances,

I played through the first 6 levels, in my opnion alchemist make healers a bad option, since their heal have no MP cost. The first time i played the first level I had to start over cause the enemy alchemist climbed a high grid and i wasnt able to kill it. Saving is not working, It sucked that I played through the first 6 levels and when I checked if it was really saving I got no data in all 3 save slots. I'm waiting for you to fix the saving problem so I can go back and play the game again. But it's a very good game

lautan responds:

I just fixed the saving problem. I also fixed the alchemist run away problem. Thank you for the review.

great game man really good effort

i mean yea there are sum glitches here n there but u did a really great job

u should add sum female characters, new jobs, n equipment so that they can have new n better weapons n armor

nother thing is the accuracy ratio, i think its a lil off

that or maybe its just me lol

but i hope 2 see more man

Uhhhhh

good game, but every time i try level 12 it says "fire 3" and then freezes. i tried restarting the level, but it did the same thing. I have a good file and don't wanna quit...........

lautan responds:

Don't worry, the new version should be uploaded soon, it allows you to skip levels by pressing Q.

dear god kid

that was addicting, i have bought every class and skill for that class.....and i still play the damn thing, i have somewhere around 70000 points to spend. i have no life. if you make this game look better, play better, more detail/work/whatever, you could have an epidimic on your hands.... loved the idea of buying and purchasing skills for class and the freedom to switch out what you want. unlike games like tactics arena where your given a certian number of pieces to play and use. more freedom to come up with your own strategy of how you want to play. good job, keep it up.