For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 213 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "Knight Tactics"

3/5 and 7/10

There were lots of gltiches in this. The graphics were simple, and the colours were used effectivley. It fun for a bit but thenI got bored. So maybe next time work out the script better.

With a few tweaks, it'll be perfect

Graphics: Good, The graphics were good, no complains there. You don't have to spend any more time to improve that.
Sounds: The music kinda gets annoying after a while. It just loops and loops and loops and it's not even that great.
Gameplay: Idea is good, but there are few minor things you should change:
First of all, too obstructive. Units can hide behind high tile placement, which makes it hard to click and see. Maybe you should keep the bottem (south) flat.
Second of all, the status bar, in the lower left corner. It also obstructs your view, you should make it so that the status bar shifts to another corner when your mouse hover over it.

And another thing is the ability to walk on unfriendly tile and pass them. This is kinda a pain and makes the 'backstabbing' a bit useless. Since all character can simply pass the enemy character and backstab them back. In Final Fantasy Tactics Advance, the unfriendly zones are unpassable. Maybe you could add flying units later that can pass enemy zones, but not like this.

Needs polishing

Good, I enjoyed playing it for about 15 minutes but the pace was a little too slow so I stopped. It is very good for your first real project.

That's funny

I JUST goot done playing FF tactics and decided to take a look on this site and then i found this...that's funny! it's the SAME thing! nice!

Pretty good

but when I stopped Playing it I closed down the game and when i came back, my game wasnt there is it me or does the Save System not work?
this is a little like FFT but much better. Too bad I couldnt finish FFT Advance.