For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 28 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Knight Tactics"

You asked for it

I know you get this a lot, but the whole thing really reminds me of Final Fantasy Tactics. Don't get me wrong-- I'm not saying that you blatantly copied it, but you had to have played it at least once. The similarities are uncanny. HP,MP, Charge Time (CT). The classes are mostly the same, even with similar moves from FFT and similar classes too. The first mission's plot was a blatant ripoff, I'm sorry to say. Way too similar to FFT's first mission. I thought the story mode needed work. The graphics were alright, I just wish there were more detail in the environments. Also, if you complain about how people compare it to FFT, then you should strive to make it as unsimilar to FFT as possible. I know you must like the game, but you really need something more innovative. I'm sure your next one will be good, but please make it more original.
Hell, I know you're gonna delete anything less than a 10, so just go ahead.

Nice

It's pretty good, but I think Final Fantasy Tactics is cooler.

LOL! hahahaha. Good game

Gliiiitch.

Not sure if this has been said already, but when the objective says "kill all enemies" or whatever, i only have to kill 1 before i win the match.

Good game though, enjoyable so far.

found a bug

Okay, well, try it out yourself, I can't copy and paste, but what happens is when you try out the first account, or file, and select story mode, then the game never innitiates, the map loads, and music plays, and nothing. Hope you get it figured out.

ah what the hell, I'll type it out
m0, a0-undefined_undefined j-undefined, a1-
undefined_undefined j-undefined, a2
undefined_undefined j-undefined, a3
undefined_undefined j-undefined, a4
undefined_undefined j-undefined

yeah, that's the code i got when i pressed n on level 0, g'luck :D
please PM me when you get the chance about this

lautan responds:

Do you have cookies enabled? Did you select new game or did you load a saved game? It looks like the game couldn't find saved game.

Eh...its pretty good

This game is not really my cup of tea if you know what I mean.