Reviews for "Knight Tactics"

Not bad

even though I've never played fft, I did like this game alot. The only problem I had was that one of my enemies got healed randomly.

Not Bad

Not a bad game indeed. But some bug/glitch. Some of the map can't be seen and thus accessed. Especially on the first level. The alchemist always runs south east into hiding. And will just disappear. And you can never finish that level.

the game is ok

the game is ok but there was one thing about it, its a little slow and there should be some heroes in the game....

good job

good, not perfect though.
the camera was annoying at best
dont let me go through enemies...

and how do you place enemies on the editor? instructions would be nice

lautan responds:

hold down the w key + number key + click some where. Sorry I didn't put much work into the editor.

not bad

but could be improved.

I'm not sure if it's just the way I'm playing, but it appears that height gives no advantage. Damage is the same, regardless of how high you are. Climbing up/down things should take more "steps" than otherwise, so for example, climbing up a block should be the same as taking two steps on level land. People walking through you is just a no-no. It's not realistic, and takes strategy out of the game.

Also, the pointer is just way off. In order to walk onto a step, I have to point my mouse way off to the right of it. On a less important note, I'd like to see a larger window.....The font you use is tiny, and reading the font for abilities is impossible.......larger windows + larger font is the way to go.

All in all, I'd like to see more tactics in the game, but you get props for what you have so far. Improve, please!