Reviews for "Knight Tactics"

3/5 and 7/10

There were lots of gltiches in this. The graphics were simple, and the colours were used effectivley. It fun for a bit but thenI got bored. So maybe next time work out the script better.

Good game but unoriginal

I love it.

I'm the most hardcore tactics fan on earth though. I was really hoping for something original :( the story is way too reminescent of Tactics. Come on man, you're creative! I know you could have thought up a better plot.

The negatives aside.....my one word reaction: FINALLY! What a great tactical game. 7/10.

Rotation?

There should've been a rotating camera option -.-

Needs polishing

Good, I enjoyed playing it for about 15 minutes but the pace was a little too slow so I stopped. It is very good for your first real project.

Class Diffreneces

I thni kthat each class was different and teh stronger classes costed more to unlock. However once u did unlock them as well as the skills the class which is the weaker version of them was disgarded useless. For instance teh healer was good but teh drummer was able to provide ressurection, healing, AND in addition he has no worry of mp, he even can restore mp, as well as attack, and speed. this made teh healer useless. teh alchemist was a good choice and i kept it throught the whoel game but the mp worry of the sorcerer and teh healer made me want to stay away from using them until the later levles where i got teh drummer and can heal them of mp as well as my alchemist. In truth mp was never even used except for the sorcerer and mage adn that made all teh otehr classes favorable. Once mroe the spearman was a LOT better then the knight. It has ranged attack, does twice as much damage and can instakill teh sorcerer with thrust (while had no mp cost so palyers simply spamed it) teh enemies never used any stratagy either. tehy jsut charge and attack. tehy don't even do any battle techniques liek all on 1. or divid and conquer. there was also the annoying glitch when the enemeis walk off teh stage and u gota restart. i found teh classes very unbalanced in classes yet teh gaem was very fun and enjoyable despite the glitches and unbalanced classes 3.5/5