For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 203 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "Knight Tactics"

It was pretty good.

Could've used less generic graphics, the life bug fix, and more detail in gameplay. It felt like it was too blocky. I'd attack, and then have to wait, and then have to put my character in his position. You should have it so if all you can do is wait, then it'll just wait for you.

Bugs... I couldn't attack some characters and had to wait 'till they'd get back on the map. This is what made me quit the game; I couldn't attack one guy and the game hung. =/

You need to randomize the damage a little. ALWAYS hitting for 10, and ALWAYS hitting for 25 is just not good.

As for FFT whiners, that really is no reason to give the game less of a score. It's only the same in that it's tile combat and they have the same setting. The dialogue and story are fine.

lautan responds:

Well I didn't randomize damage because that would take away from the tactical part of the game. The game would then be based mostly on luck.

Nice FFT clone

Nice work, and well developed. I dont seem to get an advantage from back attacks tough.

To the moronic "cleaning agent" before me, this is a FFT clone, not just a tactics game. If you ever played FFT the first scene is exactly like this games, even the jobs are kinda the same.

good game

i liked the game but what i really think you need to add somewhere is like, a little on what the classes do instead of just a name

not fixed

I luved the game, but the alchemist running off the map glitch is not fixed. im sorry to be mean after you've put all the work into the game but i just wanted you to know that it keeps happening to me.

lautan responds:

On the main menu does it say version 1.3? Give it an hour or so.

really good

its a great game but for some reson my game wont load to 1.8 it stays at version 1.7
can anyone help me?

lautan responds:

The newgrounds admins have to check my game before they can upload it. It should be up sometime today.