Reviews for "Knight Tactics"

Your ideas are so unique!

Coming soon - Knight Tactics 2 - Hour of Darkness (Totally not based on Disgaea whatsoever, mind you!)
Also, this game could have used a tutorial of some sort...maybe it could take place outside of a church, and your team's friend could kidnap a princess at the end of it or something?

lautan responds:

Wait till my new tactical rpg comes out. You'll regret ever saying that.

good job

good, not perfect though.
the camera was annoying at best
dont let me go through enemies...

and how do you place enemies on the editor? instructions would be nice

lautan responds:

hold down the w key + number key + click some where. Sorry I didn't put much work into the editor.

Fantastic!!! :)

This is a game that i would prefer to be a bigger game!!
There is just a few buggs and things here

The Game froze when the sorcerer on level 12 or 13 tried to cast fire 3!!

The other was just minor buggs in the graphic and nothing annoying

I would prefer more classes and each with specialized abilites, Like Preists, War Mages and/or Paladins Etc..

More levels, and bigger areas!!

Fighting against monsters and other stuff?

More variation on missions and a lot more details ^^

I love this game and i hope you'll do a sequel or even a better than the first one ^^ *Thumbs up*

Eh...its pretty good

This game is not really my cup of tea if you know what I mean.

bad graphics but good gamplay

the gameplay was very good but the graphics could do better when you attack a enemy it's not very intersting keep it up it was really good.