Reviews for "Knight Tactics"

HA! Not like Final Fantasy Tactics? You lier. HA!

Now don't get me rong your game was good and it did take strategy to play and it was quit fun, so I'm not taking the fact that you stoll it from fft into the rating. Game play aside now, you have got to be kidding me! Not like final fantasy tactics, if you didn't take it from fft the odds are like 1 to 100 you didn't steal it from fft. Ok first of all,

-The Title= Knight Tactics - Final Fantasy Tactics ( Practicly the Same )

- The Jobs= In fft there where jobs and they where 90% the exact same as what you have on your suposed not fft related game.

-The Story line= DUDE the BELVE CLAN in your game, the BEAVEL in fft come on. Also at the start of fft they start in a room exactly the same as your game, your telling me that it just happens to look alike, yea right. I didn't play past the first level becouse you lieing made me have to right a comment, but if i'm right the story line would continue to be the same.

The Game play- exact freaking same! you move on squares of different hights, you attack, you wait and face a surtain way, also the jobs have the exact same abilities of the same job abilities in fft. example squirs through rocks, exact same as fft.

So all in all there is no way that you didn't take the exact same thing from fft! Don't get me rong I'm fine with you bringing a great game to the internet, but if there is one thing I hate, it is a lier, and that sir is you, you should have just said, yea I took it from a old playstion game, enjoy. But instead you have a whole story about how you didn't take it from fft, Ha. Come on dude.

lautan responds:

Tactic-rpg is a genre. All the jobs are different then fft ones. My story line is very basic and it can't really be stolen. Now you say I stole ffts gameplay? Hello ever heard of tactical-rpgs? They all have the same gameplay, so I guess they all ripped off fft.

yawn

there wasnt enough action for me. kinda boring. the graphics were good and so was the action, just not my kind of game. im sure someone likes it

Great, but...

For your first game it is great, but for some reason of you save and restart the game your saves gone.

I like it a lot

I love tactic rpg's, so I support greatly this game, and voted five to bump its score a little, I think it deserves at least a score of 4.

and to all the people saying you copied final fantasy tactics, tell them ALL tactic rpgs are very similar... they don't even know what they're talking about

It was good

You got the battle idea from finl fantasy tactics lol

lautan responds:

No I got the battle idea from tactical-rpgs.