Reviews for "Knight Tactics"

A decent game.

Although a decent game, I was annoyed when one of the enemies in level 1 ran to the far-left of the arena and disappeared.

A good replica...

As was stated below, this seems to be almost directly inspired by Final Fantasty: Tactics, either for the PS or the PSP. For those of you that didn't know, War of the Lion is the remake of a playstation game- one that was a pure masterpiece and that made me sad so little attention was put on it. Sprite-based strategy games just didn't seem to be in the market, which stinks. But after the abomination that is Final Fantasy Tactics: Advance, can you really blame them? Anyways...

Aside from all of the bugs, there's a few mechanical things that I thought you might want to consider working on:

1.) Archers can shoot perfectly fine at a target who is on the other side of a box. It would seem that the character on the other side (vs. the archer) would have a higher chance to dodge said attack.

2.) You should get a larger bonus from being behind another enemy, as opposed to the sides. Apart from making logical sense, it just seems dumb to manuever all of the way around an enemy to simply go to the back.

3.) I don't like the idea that you can move through an enemy square. It just doesn't seem realistic that someone would just let you on through.

*sigh*

Although this game wasn't as good as I read it... but theres something REALLY REALLY peculiar about this game... the whole damned system is like a exact replica of Final Fantasy Tatics: The War of The Lions on the PSP...

Did you rip this idea from FFT? or just happens to be that you made it like it.

:-|

didnt like it

not my type

niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice

i love these games make more plz oh and if you press b on the part where the game stops it will skip the cutscene and play the normal game