Reviews for "Knight Tactics"

Oi, very cool!

Maybe some new music, and a thing were you make a name, and some names for the Noble, and you're set! This was an amazing game!
I also LIKE that it was similar to FFT! I think FFT dosn't get alot of credit, but this game makes me feel like it was liked more then I thought.

The Graphics were good,although I do think some better disigns are a good idea, but the squire and knight look cool. The music was so repetative though, I really think it needs to change for boss battles or something...

anyways, over all, it could use some work, but it's the BEST GAME I've played on here!

People are being a little to harsh on this >_<

But i thought it was a pretty good try. It could use alot of work but for the most part its a nicely built game.
-Things to improve on-
A more..detailed imviroment , Extremly square platform blocks with no detail to them *grass ect just courlors*, Almost Lego-fied charecters and no back ground makes the game a bit hard to endure to watch.

Attacks could have a wee bit more detail to >_<

Basicaly the only thing wrong with this game is the realy bad lack of deail =\ tell ya...Tan just realy isnt a good courlor >_< Almost puts you off at the menue screen lol.

BUT the game play itself is pretty nice.

If it had more detail then it would definiatly deserve a 10 but being it almost completely lacks it, it makes a huge dent in the score, 7/10 5/5

REMEMBER!!! 80% OF FEELING GOOD! IS LOOKING GOOD! =]

*lol*

jeez, guys!

cut him some slack dudes, he said he didn't try to make it so similar to fft, so jus leave him alone about it >:( btw, great game ^^

good idea

good idea as i said but its boring, try to fix that somehow

hmmm

It has definitely similarities with final fantasy tactics advance and jeane d'arc but those are not flash this one was quite boring make it more fun