Reviews for "Knight Tactics"

found a glitch

it was a very fun and challengeing game but one thing anoyed me very much, on level 12 when i killed their sorcerer the next time it was the dead sorcerers turn i saw the text ''fire 3'' so i figured that the sorcerer did that the dead sorcerer and everything stopped because the sorcerer was dead so it couldent do something but it did and there didnt come another turn... very anooying

found a bug

Okay, well, try it out yourself, I can't copy and paste, but what happens is when you try out the first account, or file, and select story mode, then the game never innitiates, the map loads, and music plays, and nothing. Hope you get it figured out.

ah what the hell, I'll type it out
m0, a0-undefined_undefined j-undefined, a1-
undefined_undefined j-undefined, a2
undefined_undefined j-undefined, a3
undefined_undefined j-undefined, a4
undefined_undefined j-undefined

yeah, that's the code i got when i pressed n on level 0, g'luck :D
please PM me when you get the chance about this

lautan responds:

Do you have cookies enabled? Did you select new game or did you load a saved game? It looks like the game couldn't find saved game.

Final Fantasy Tactics anyone?

This game has potential...but are some things need improvement though.
For instance you might want to add equipment to the next one.

Nice game!

Here are some improvements for a sequel:
1)Better backgrounds
2)Special tiles like water, lava ,etc.
3)Cancelling actions: Being able to change your move,...
4)More differences between the characters so you can see: That's a squire, that's a knight,...
5)Equipment you can buy with the points.
6)Just a bigger game (more of everything)
7)A fast game option: (without all the effects) so combat goes quicker and you can earn points faster.

...

This couldn't be anymore of a rip-off of Final Fantasy Tactics... Very disappointing.