For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 43 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "The Horseman Show"

Haha, well done.

The visuals were quite now. Very well animated with some great frame by frame work. The humor was quite... odd, but filled with laughs. Very nice voice acting too.

Good job.

Good job!

Again very good visuals and artwork. The animation is done seamingly perfect and the plot is.. well... just plain weird. But thats what i like about greasy moose animations... theyr plain weird. Cant wait for more:=)

XD lol

~~==My Review on this==~~
Hahahaha! What a strange and funny tv show. I was entertained very so!
I hope you plan to make a series out of this, if not done already.

~~==Any Improvements==~~
It was a bit quite and short. Apart from that, i see nothing wrong with this flash.
The animation was good.

~~==OVERALL VIEW==~~
Very funny. I enjoyed the singing at the end. It was a scream of hilarity.

==========================
= 08/10 4.00/5.00 = :D kicking!
==========================
~(\Shadow Dinosaur/)~ {Cloushi}
((Ultimate Dinosaur of the Shadows)

Stay Focused, Damnit!

These movies are awesome, but don't you have something about Fernando going on? It's not like I don't enjoy these, but I need substantial flash to laugh at. So, yeah, awesome flash. Just needs to be longer. And with more manlove.

Yikes