Reviews for "The Horseman Show"

It's certainly great to see an early work of yours. I guess the animation doesn't look that different than your recent stuff. It's still the same kind of style. I see your voice hasn't changed much in all these years either. I love how original it is. This guy is no Mister Ed.

I really had no idea what was coming up next. I'm glad it was so unpredictable. I guess someone with something honorary does count as a liar! Thanks for teaching me about politics! A pity this was just one cartoon.

LMAO I love Horseman! "STROKE MY EGO!" LOL

Wait - wut

I was afraid to watch this at first because of the screen where you click play because I was pretty sure watching it would have my name put Watchdog.com from the kid gripping his thigh, but it was a funny video.

Genius!

This is really interesting and funny. Takes me back to the days of space ghost coast to coast! Really well done!

AHHHHhhehehehheh

It doesn't make any sense like it never does! Love it you should keep making cartoons till your on your deathbed unless you don't feel like it, then you can just do what every other worn out artist, (besides Betty white) has done. Retire... to the next episode of House On Demand.