Reviews for "The Horseman Show"

kick ass.

smooth animation rules all.

JESUS!!!

hahaahahahaha it's like Space Ghost cost to coast on crack!!!!, jajaaj this was insane, nice job

Awesomely animated

Im getting a bit tired of gay shit frankly because there's so many gay parodies out there... its just getting a bit old. The illustrations and lip-synching was like I said, awesome!

The coolest thing involving a horse and a gay man

The art was top-notch and sharp, and the mouth animation was awesome, which pretty much sold the show for me. All your stuff is effortlessly funny, too, so that helps. I want this on an epic scale, sir. I want a big cartoon with what was showcased here. Awesome stuff.

wow that was awesome!!!

i have been waiting for a new greasy moose cartoon, and here it is. so this was the reason you were talking about the captian manlove colors, thing.

the fight was short but epic. the humor was amazing as always. and the artwork...Phenominal!!!

you are in my mind one of the best on Newgrounds without a doubt.

BTW: i recently saw the other two horseman cartoons and thought they were funny as well but this one tops them. 5/5 definatly