Reviews for "Armor Picross 2"

I-wont-tell...

In response to I-wont-tell's comment about randomizing the numbers... that kind of defeats the purpose of picross. I have played picross for years on paper, and this is how is has always been. Showing the number of filled cells in order. Changing the order would then create a new game that would be like maybe "Picross Plus!" or "Picross EXTREME!!" or something. But it would no longer be Picross.

greatestness

I love this game more then i will love my first child.

Man...

I don't think I have ever played a puzzle game like this where I have completed every single puzzle. I havn't on this yet, but I'm well on my way to. The only qualm I have with this game is that it is a little easy once you get used to it (not super easy, but It took me about 20 minutes of playing to get up to the hardest puzzles). Maybe in picross 3 you could add some challenge puzzles, where you switch up the order of the answer squares (so you don't know that is goes 10, 5, 3, 5 in that order).

W00t! Finished!

Anyway, this is an awesome game that has kept me addicted for a long, long time. However, my only complaint is that things get way too small in the 25x25, which causes some mouse-wandering and lost lives. It's annoying. However, besides that, awesome game.

Great game!

Totally addictive. Nice interface, nice music, great concept. The "lives" make it a relaxing game because you can make mistakes.
I've played all 100 puzzles and want more!