Reviews for "Armor Picross 2"

Sucks

It dosen't make sense

Great game

A few comments though:
1. You should be able to tell the difference between solved and unsolved levels. The little difference that exists now is simply not enough.
2. The drawings are very bad. I saw another picross game that did a MUCH better job drawing in every single format, from 5X5 to 15X15, and some of the ones I saw here were simply horrible. So I advise you to get better on that.
3. Highlighting the colomn and row you're pointing on might be very helpful. I don't know about other people, but on bigger puzzles like 20X20 I often have trouble recognizing the row and colomn i'm working on.
Other than that, great flowing gameplay, definitely a picross game i'd recommend to other people.

GZ (Y)

is a great game! 10 stars!
i wanna know the first song's name before the play button

Not bad, but could be improved

This was a good game, as nonograms always are, just a few things you could improve:
- There's not a big difference between the buttons for playing solved and unsolved levels. You should see that at once (maybe another background color?).
- You always have to scroll down if you want to play another level, maybe you could try to put the scroll bar automatically at a place where the last played level is at the top of the list (if possible).
- Finally, and what most annoys me, is that the drawing mode is really strange. I can't imagine a situation where it would be helpful to draw in two dimensions. Say, if I drag the pencil horizontally, I don't want to draw vertically. So if you don't have a really steady hand, you draw where you didn't want to draw and get told if it was right or wrong, which spoils the fun a bit. It would be better that as soon as you have drawn two squares, you can only draw along that column/row (until releasing the mouse button of course).
What is more, putting the X has a really strange behaviour. If I hold the mouse button and draw along, then the X disappears when I'm with my mouse twice over the same square, though I haven't released the mouse button. That shouldn't happen, it's just annoying.

You chose the music pretty good, it's very relaxing (though I'm not a fan of jazz or ambient or whatever that music is :P), only the bird's twittering at the end/beginning of one song is very annoying and distracting.

Superb

Great game one of the best picross internet adaptations ever.

Fun for hours.