Reviews for "Armor Picross 2"

I love this version ^_^

This is a much better version of the Picross game. I love the colors, the ability to mute, the ability to jump around instead of doing the easy ones first, and the general awesomeness of the game.
Things to improve on: More of a difference between the puzzles being finished and unfinished, and a way to save the progress--it won't let me save, so every time I come back, I almost feel the need to restart and do every puzzle again. >_<

addictive

Everything really has been said. But too bad that there's no deluxe center any more. Should have bought it when I still had the chance :(

On the border of legendary.

Too addictive for it's own good. I love the idea of a 'hybrid' form of Sudoku and Minesweeper,it is truly in a league of its own. I need to keep myself away from this game :). Just wondering,
is there a way to stop the cursor clicking automatically? Because my cursor just selected about 6 random squares and I lost all my lives. Reply back if you can.

Really fun!

I wish more games were this challenging and aesthetically pleasing. The only thing I would recommend is a restart button and some way to mark squares that you know won't get filled in, like the flags in Minesweeper. Other than that, awesome job. Favorited for sure!

Great game

Fun and really challenging. Things to improve are the scroll bar having to go back through each time and find the one you were just on. Better definition on finished and unfinished puzzles and maybe add a retry button instead of going back to the puzzle select screen. Going into my Favorites!!!!