Reviews for "Defend Your Temple 2"

better than the first

and for the guy under me YOU NEED TO BUY SPEED UPGRADES DUMBASSS

anyways good that you put the upgrades in instead of just a few weapons. but it is easy to get overrun if your not quick enough. so good job

not bad

the guy moves wicked slow

Better then First ^^

This game pretty much solves all the problems of the original, weapons have meaningful upgrades, graphics are better, and there is an actual reason to walk around ^^ Also prices are a bit more reasonable. I didn't care for the ammo at first, but it does add to the game. I still have to say that weapons besides the shotgun and uzis are too difficult to use to be effective. Plus I kind of miss the uber-weapons that make the game so easy it is almost pointless ^___^ Seriously though, if there is a third version, there should be rediclously powerful weapons and ridiculously powerful enemies later on.

yay

awesome game. i saved haukkah! and i'm not even jewish! ... ok, maybe i shouldn't have said that

9.5 out of 10

i give this game a 9.5 out of 10 but i rate it 10 out of 10, but anyway it was a great game but its too short, i never got the crossbow and rpg on maxed out stats :'( well anyway good game!