Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Walter Joyce"

Brain pinching and peculiar.

Thank you very much for submitting this,
a great watch, or rather listen.

Sometimes in this world a magical thing happens, where a writer creates something that is so far-fetched and intriguing, someone like myself feels a shiver up their spine and a grin form on their face. Thanks to you, this is one of those moments.

Those last few frames seemed to nudge my brain in the right direction, although I do not believe I have entirely figured it out.

From time to time I have found myself to write things that lead one to expect explanation, but are in fact, floating words with no home, as in no ending, no direction or closure. But of course, you're obviously does, I'm just not smart enough, or awake enough to put clue and clue or two and two together.

Once again, thanks. 9 out of 10, A score that is both tasty and fair.

-Liam.

Quite a sincere review. :]
I'm glad it gave you a chilling feeling. That's probably the best I could hope for. :P

The ending is what really won me over

It was an interesting flash and throughout watching it, it was quite intriguing.
I enjoyed it and the essential simplicity of it kept my interest.
Keep up the good work.

Masquatto responds:

Then I accomplished my goal. :] Thanks.

Excellent

great story just like everybody else is saying, and i would also like more of a backstory, idk why but for some reason i just want to watch more, you created an addiction my man

Haha. Nice.
Thanks for the review.

lol

That was good!

Masquatto responds:

Lol. Very long review there.

Thanks.

Nice

This was some nice piece of animation and storytelling!! Good job sir!

Thank you, sir!