Reviews for "Walter Joyce"

very good. its nice

i must say that despite the how cold and scary it was (on the matter of how can a man with no resistance, or personal targets can easily be turned into a tool with the right guide, if i can tell this!) it was good. i liked the graphics. did you used any symbols, and also what was the subject of your school story? what it wanted to achieve? still, it has one good message on how someone can change one dude to do things against his personallity, if he doesnt has strength to get his own power to build the courage to overcome the powers that will alter his mind

Masquatto responds:

Yes, the visuals loop and there were tweens used.

It was an English project. Basically, the prompt was "make something creative that involves any themes we talked about," which is essentially "anything."
I just wanted it to be thought-provoking.

Thanks for the review. :]

This is wonderful

Great style and idea, I loved the whole feel of the movie, excellent work.

For two days of work you should be very proud, I am shocked you weren't originally going to upload it.

Only one issue I had was the voice-over being a little bit too quite just in relation to the other sounds. Apart from that I loved it. Great work.

Masquatto responds:

Well, graphically, I wouldn't consider it up to my standards, and I never had time nor means to make the fix up the audio.

Yeah, I know what you mean by the narration being quiet. The inaudibility of the benefactor actually led me to throw in those captions. If I can get around to it, I might fix that.

Thanks for the review. :)

Brilliant!

Good afternoon.
I loved it, great story and amazing flash skills, if only I had them!
Great twist and I did love the benefactors voice, did you use a voice shifter?
If not, very nice.

Full marks Mr. Joyce.

Lol. Flash just takes a little practice. :P
Yeah, I did. :[

Gracias.

Okay.

It was good, but could you tell me what is going on.

Masquatto responds:

Heh. It's supposed to be somewhat thought-provoking.

Well

I think it was absolutely amazing. Going on my favorite list, that one is. Bit of dark humor there, I really liked that.

Masquatto responds:

Thank you very much for the favorite! :D